ARISS-Europe Board Elections
According the ARISS-Europe Terms of Reference, Board elections took place in 2015:
- A call for candidatures was circulated to the Member Societies March 2015.
- Candidatures were accepted till the end of May 2015.
- June 4, 2015 four candidates were presented to the Member Societies.
- Till September 1st, 2015, the votes of the Member Societies were collected.
- All four candidates are elected unopposed for a two years term.
- Emanuele D'Andria, I0ELE, chairman
- Oliver Amend, DG6BCE, technical director
- Bertus Hüsken, PE1KEH, counsellor
- Jean Pierre Courjaud, F6DZP, counsellor.
According the Terms of Reference, the Board elected takes office October 1st, 2015.
• AMSAT-Belgium (Belgium)
• AMSAT-Francophone (France)
• AMSAT-Italy (Italy)
• AMSAT-SM (Sweden)
• AMSAT-UK (UK)
• ARI (Italy)
• DARC (Germany)
• MARL (Malta) (associate member)
• PZK (Poland)
• RAL (Lebanon) (associate member)
• REF (France)
• REP (Portugal)
• RSGB (UK)
• UBA (Belgium)
• USKA (Switzerland)
• VERON (The Netherlands)
Congratulations to the elected Board and best wishes for a very successful term of office.
Gaston Bertels – ON4WF
Source directe : ARISS
From : f6agv (AT) free.fr